I figure if I'm going to be a godmother I should start doing godmother-type things...
So I'm knitting Isaiah Grace a scarf. And it's gonna get cold up there soon!
Here are the beginnings:
In other news,
1) You can now watch TV while you pump your gas at Walmart on 41.
Wrong, wrong, wrong.
2) I read a sign outside of a church last week that said, "God checks his kneemail".
Equally as wrong.
3) Answer me this... Why do some of the people I love the most have to live so d*** far away?
And reading their blogs seems to make it worse. It's selfish, but I'm mad.
4) I love the fall season. And I really love the season of life I'm in.
But it's so dang busy! I wish I had more time to keep up with you all!
Don't take it personally (AMY) :)
5) I turn 21 in 27 days.
6) I feel like I'm stealing Annie's list-making trademark, so I'll stop at 6 instead of going to 7 like she usually would.