So I'm sitting here having a pity party for myself because no one "tagged" me about the 10 random things.
I'll pretend like you did...
Oh - 10 random things about me you ask?
Well let me think.
1) I played the snare drum for two years in the Middle School band.
2) I crave a roll of sweetarts just about every day.
3) When I was little, instead of wanting to play "house" like the normal little girls, I wanted to play "office".
I would turn over boxes and use all the desk supplies I could sneak out of dads home office when he was on the phone.
4) I really hate mushrooms - everything about them. The taste, the texture. I don't know how someone could put something so repulsive in ther mouth, let alone CHOOSE them to eat for a meal.
5) About 70% of the time I drive with my knee.
6) I sat right behind the drummer at a U2 concert a couple years ago. (he's no Carter Beauford, but it was amazing none the less) I didn't get Bono's autograph. But one time I did get James Taylors back-up singer "Arnold's" autograph. And I got the set list from that concert.
7) I really like country music. This seems to be really out of place after that last statement... but I can't help it.
I just do - it's so simple and sweet.
8) If I could do anything I wanted to on Saturday I think on of the top things on my list would be four-wheeling.
Dad took me to Vegas for my 21st birthday last year and we went four-wheeling in the desert... SO FUN.
9) I'm dating a former high school teacher of mine... most likely the weirdest thing about me.
Brett and I have been dating for a year since the 15th.
10) I know how to knit.
Now I want to hear from Amy F, Chip and Bekah.