Saturday, January 6, 2007

My Girls...

You know how you have that group of friends that you've known since... well, since you can remember you had friends? Well I have some of those and these are they:
They're pretty great, I mean, I'm pretty crazy about them...
We all got together at Lauren's house tonight for one last big hoopla before they all leave me agian and go back to college. We've been at the Passion conference this week and had an awesome time. God did some cool things this week...
When we get together after not seeing eachother for a while, it's like we hadn't even skipped a minute apart. Really fun... wouldn't
trade 'em for anything! (In order L to R - top right picture) Lauren Wells (she's the one that keeps us all in line. She's at UGA and I LOVE to go play with her in Athens. One day when she's gonna have some really important position in the government and look back at all the goofy pictures we have of eachother and laugh out loud.) Then there is Leah. (There is nothing she isn't good at. Except I beat her at guitar hero prior to these pictures being taken. Don't tell her I told you.) Then me. Then there's Katie Fleming (I've known her the longest since fourth grade. Mr. Scardino's class... she's the most polite person on the planet earth. And one of the funniest. I will fight you if you disagree.) Lastly, Brittany Funk. (Brittany loves to laugh - and participate! in all the stupid things we do and photograph just about all of them. We hope and pray she doesn't decide to use them as blackmail one day...)
Well that's them.
I LOOOOOVE you guys and am thinking and praying for you always.

Some more pics...




























2 comments:

AnnieBlogs said...

Here's my comment- how did those crazy blue shoes make it into so many pictures?
Home friends rule. Don't let them go.

carolineb said...

I need that picture of you and Leah jumping with the guitars. Now.