Sunday, February 25, 2007

Lena is 24!

Yesterday was my (sorta) cousin Lena's birthday. I say 'sorta' becuause we aren't acutally related at all... She is from Ukraine and she's here for her masters at KSU in education. She is living with my Aunt Jen and Uncle Stan and cousins Nathan and Sam. She's been here since Easter last April. I've SO enjoyed getting to know her and we always have fun when we hang out. You may have recognized her from our New York picutres. Yesterday we had a marathon hang out day and went shopping and out to lunch. She turned 24 on Feb. 24th and she was born at 2:40 in the afternoon... isn't that cool? (That was for you, Annie) Anyway, Tonight is her 'family' dinner, we're going to Sapporo's to eat way too much and feel sick afterwards. :)
Happy birthday Lena!

2 comments:

AnnieBlogs said...

Oh man! I connect real deep with Lena over the birthday thing. Thanks for the shout-out. :) LOVED seeing you today.

carolineb said...

I don't feel too good today, too much hibachi-ing. If I never see any more fri ri I will be a-ok.

Happy Birthday Lena! You are magnificent.